View of Beaver Hall Hill, with Craig Street in the foreground. On the left, one can see the Church of the Sion des Congrégationistes; in the centre, St. Andrews Church, completed in 1851; and on the right, the cathedral - Lower Canada

  • Notice descriptive – Brève
    Niveau hiérarchique :
    Pièce (acquisition)
    Date :
    ca. 1851
    Référence :
    Numéro d'acquisition : 1973-064 NPC, Numéro de boîte : ENC 2012
    Genre de documents :
    Documents photographiques
    Trouvé dans :
    Archives / Collections et fonds
    No d’identification :
    3195259
    Lien vers cette page :
    Contexte de cette notice :

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Date de modification :