1. 2018–19 fees report
- This report is required under section 20 of the Service Fees Act.
- It provides detail on each fee, rate of adjustment and service standards that LAC has the authority to charge.
- The President of the Treasury Board, on behalf of the Minister, tables the fees report every year in Parliament. This report is usually tabled in November or December.
- LAC is responsible for publishing the links on the web two hours after tabling in Parliament.
- This document is reviewed by Canadian Heritage (PCH) and the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat (TBS) before it is formally approved by the Deputy Minister and sent to TBS for tabling in Parliament. This document is signed by the Minister of Canadian Heritage.
2. Multiculturalism report
- PCH is responsible for reporting annually on how federal institutions were able to meet their obligations under the Canadian Multiculturalism Act, to demonstrate that the institution encourages and assists individuals, organizations and institutions to embody the multicultural reality of Canada.
- LAC is one of more than a hundred departments and agencies that provide information for this report.
Julie St-Laurent, Director, Corporate Planning and Accountability