- An IM Action Plan in support to the LAC IM Strategy to 2020 was developed and its implementation is ongoing.
- The LAC IM Strategy will have to be reviewed to ensure continuity beyond 2020.
- LAC’s IM maturity score is at 100% according to the TBS Recordkeeping Assessment Tool (RKAT). LAC obtained this maturity level in October 2018.
- IM practices are well integrated in LAC’s business processes.
- Continuous effort is made by the Information Management and Collaboration Systems (IMCS)/ICIOB to ensure IM best practices are included in IM tools and systems for all LAC employees to use.
Sylvain J. Richard, Director, Information Management and Collaboration Systems