As part of the Government Online initiative, Library and Archives Canada has introduced a number of fully interactive web-based tools.
To be eligible to make a request under the Access to Information Act (ATIA) or the Privacy Act, you must be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada, or an individual or corporation currently present in Canada.
Prior to submitting an online request for information under the control of LAC, we recommend you read How to make a request section.
- Request under the Access to Information Act
- Request for personal information under the Privacy Act
- Request for personal information under paragraph 8(2)(k) of the Privacy Act
- Request for personnel records of former federal public service employees
- Request for military service files of former members of the Canadian Armed Forces after 1919