Step 1. Overview
Library and Archives Canada (LAC) now offers limited seats by reservation at 395 Wellington Street in Ottawa for visitors who need to consult the collection and resources.
Before visiting, you must make a reservation two weeks in advance using Eventbrite.
- Each Monday at 10 a.m. ET, we will make a week of reservations available, two weeks in advance. Be sure to check our latest news and social media channels for the exact dates of release.
- Reservations are available from Tuesday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., and 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Duration of each reservation: three hours.
- You can book up to four reservations per week.
- You are guaranteed access only to the room that you reserve.
- You can book only one room per time slot.
Booking in advance helps us to prepare the material you request for your visit and enables us to meet public health guidelines.
If you have to cancel your booking, please give us as much notice as possible so we can better plan our spaces and material.