Item number (ISN):
CANADA. DEPARTMENT OF INDIAN AFFAIRS AND NORTHERN DEVELOPMENT / MINISTÈRE DES AFFAIRES INDIENNES ET DU NORD CANADIEN
General access conditions for collection
- With written permission of Copyright Owner / Avec la permission écrite du détenteur des droits d'auteur
- Reproduction: with written permission of copyright owner : no donor restrictions
- International Film Bureau
- Animules are imaginary animals which may be constructed from such common materials as wet paper, paste, wire, string, and paint. A class of junior high students show how to make animules. A base of wet newspaper is tied around a thin piece of wire and paper mache is then added and molded to the desired shape. A coat of paste gives a smooth surface which may then be painted. Odds and ends pasted on for decoration.
Restrictions on Consultation:
~No Restrictions / Pas de restrictions
- 1. Synopsis taken from note found in can.
DSINTRNL - 467258