Item number (ISN):
General access conditions for collection
- with written permission of copyright owner : no donor restrictions
- director/cinematographer, E.F. Attridge
- A short amateur film using time-lapse photography of flowers blooming in a studio setting.
- Original copyright owner: E.F. Attridge.
- Copyright owner: Library and Archives of Canada.
Restrictions on Consultation:
- 1. The production date for this film is based on the postage stamp on the Kodak film box for this film roll is dated July 25, 1953.
- 2. The time-lapse technique developed in this film by E.F. Attridge is one of the earliest examples of this technique on film ever in Ontario.
DSINTRNL - 376594