Item number (ISN):
WOODLEY, Charles Devenish
General access conditions for collection
- With written permissions / Avec les permissions écrites
- Charles Devenish Woodley (Photographer)
- photography/editing/scenario, Charles Devenish Woodley
- Film about the Woodley family’s attempts at Sunday morning relaxation when the Woodley boys are away at Sunday School. It begins with the intertitle While the Boys are at Sunday School and includes scenes of: two boys walking down the road; Mrs. Woodley checking the newspaper radio listings and listening to music on the radio; dog running outside while Mr. Woodley chases after it; doorbell rings and the man answers, shooing away a woman who wants him to sign a petition; Mrs. Woodley wife saying, as per the intertitle, that the water will not shut off; and the Woodley boys returning home. <6mn 5s>
- Silent with English intertitles
- copyright owner : estate of Charles Devenish Woodley
Restrictions on Consultation:
No Restrictions / Pas de restrictions
- 1. Identification of the footage completed with the assistance of Bill Woodley, son of Charles Devenish Woodley.
- 2. Source of title: head title on screen.
- 3. Preceded on label by title SPREADING THE NEWS, but this title is scratched out on label and does not appear on the reel.
- 4. Received on same reel as the title THE HOBO OR THE PEREGRINATIONS OF A PIE.
- 5. Date of creation based on January-February-March calendar shown in several scenes.
DSINTRNL - 352278