Presented by the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA) Management and Marketing Section in collaboration with Library and Archives Canada, this session will explore how libraries are navigating a new millennial workforce.
Featuring presentations by:
- Bonnie Mager, Digital and Communications Manager, Invercargill City Libraries and Archives, New Zealand
- Vivian Lewis, University Librarian, Mills Memorial Library, McMaster University, Hamilton
- Anya Feltreuter, Library Director, Mjölby Public Library, Sweden
- René Duplain, Geographic Information Systems and Geography Librarian, University of Ottawa Library
- Annik Éthier, Research Librarian, Branches and Reference Services, Library of Parliament, Ottawa
- In English and in French, with simultaneous translation
- Thursday, February 27, 2020
- 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- Library and Archives Canada
- 395 Wellington, Ottawa - Alfred Pellan Room
Seating is limited, so please register.