The Library and Archives Canada Foundation is an independent not-for-profit charitable organization (Canada Revenue Agency Registration No. 773015714RR0001) which was created in 2018.
Your donation to the Foundation will help it support LAC as it preserves, protects and enhances the treasures of Canada's heritage it is entrusted with, and ensure that LAC's collection is as accessible as possible to Canadians across our country and to those around the world wishing to gain greater appreciation of our heritage.
- All donations received will be remitted to the Library and Archives Canada Foundation.
- No administrative fees will be deducted from your contribution.
- If you wish to remain anonymous, please check the appropriate box on the donation form.
- Donations are non-refundable.
- Income tax receipts will be issued via email for all donations of $25 or more.
By proceeding with this donation, you are agreeing to the conditions outlined above.
For donations over $10,000 or for more information, contact the Library and Archives Canada Foundation at email@example.com
The personal information you provide is protected under the provisions of the Privacy Act.
More information is provided in our Terms and Conditions.