Parliament Buildings, original Centre Block with the "Victoria Tower", completed 1878; destroyed by fire 1916. Architects: Thomas Fuller (1823-1898) and Chilion Jones (1835-1912)

  • Record Information – Brief
    Hierarchical level:
    Item (Accession)
    Date:
    c.a. 1880
    Reference:
    Accession number: 1964-144 NPC, Box number: SC 2054
    Type of material:
    Photographs
    Found in:
    Archives / Collections and Fonds
    Item ID number:
    3192367
    Link to this page:
    Context of this record:

​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

Date modified: