No du document (ISN):
WOODLEY, Charles Devenish
Conditions d'accès générales à la collection
- With written permissions / Avec les permissions écrites
Glimpses of the Gaspé
Date de production:
Compagnie de production :
- Charles Devenish Woodley (Photographer)
Générique (équipe de production):
- photography/editing/scenario, Charles Devenish Woodley
- Record of a Woodley family trip to the Gaspé. It shows: shoreline; ferry; wake behind ferry; roadways; one of the Woodley sons looking at vista; hills, curving roads and forest; boy takes photographs; scenes of people cutting up fish on the shore; two of the Woodley sons watching a man carving a wooden ship; more scenes of the shoreline; the boys walking in the surf and throwing rocks into the water; boy with camera; a stone cross; the boys with an old wooden boat by the water’s edge; rocky shoreline; tourists on a boat approaching Percè Rock; close-ups of the rock; birds on rocky cliffs; village; a woman doing a painting of buildings along the shoreline; fishermen and tourists along the docks; close-up of fisherman using a fork to unload fish from the bottom of a boat; boy looks at racks of drying fish; boy holds nose; sign for Notre Dame de Mont [?] Church but only hills shown; tourists walk along the hills; valleys and hills; tourists taking photographs; car travels down hill; the Woodleys come out of change rooms and run into the water at a beach; scenes of the family swimming; boy dives in pool; the family swims in the pool; and the family looks at more scenery. <15mn 40s>
- Silent with English intertitles
État du droit d'auteur:
Détenteur du droit d'auteur:
- copyright owner : estate of Charles Devenish Woodley
Restrictions à la consultation:
No Restrictions / Pas de restrictions
- 1. Identification of the footage completed with the assistance of Bill Woodley, son of Charles Devenish Woodley.
- 2. Source of title: head title on screen (title on box says Gaspé Trip).
- 3. Head title is preceded by the introduction C.D. Woodley Presents.
DSINTRNL - 352270