When you complete an Order Form for Reproductions
, be sure to include as many details as possible concerning the document you are requesting.
It is important to indicate the reference number of the document. The reference number can contain different elements according to the type of document.
Listed below are examples of the information you should be able to provide to obtain a copy of the following documents:
- MG30 - D 211, Francis Reginald Scott Fonds, Volume 86, File 6, "Student Research Materials, n.d." (entire file)
- RG 41, Canadian Broadcasting Corporation Fonds, Series VI-B-I-6, Volume 956, File 1279, Part 1, "Maison de Radio Canada," 1972 (from page 12 to 35 incl.) 1871 Ontario census returns
- RG 31, District 63, Lennox County, sub-district b-1, Fredericksburg Township, pages 22-23, reel C-9995 (name John Smith)
Canadian Expeditionary Force personnel files,
- RG 150, Accession 1992-93/166, Box Number: 5387, Sequence Number: 42, surname, given name(s): "Lanthier Alphonse," regimental number or rank (if an officer): 3033498
- RG 10, Volume 7938, File 32-120, Reel C-13509
: Library and Archives Canada (LAC) has undertaken the digitization of all service files of CEF members. To be able to perform this major undertaking, LAC will temporarily close portions of the CEF service files, with 75% of the collection remaining open at all times during the project. You will be able to access the added digitized service files as they become available. At the end of the project, expected in 2015, Canadians will have unprecedented access to this rich resource and will be able to research high-quality digital copies of the more than 650,000 service files for free. For more information on this initiative, please consult the Fact Sheet: Digitization of Canadian Expeditionary Force Service Files
- Consultation Copy Number V1 8205-0042, Item Number ISN 9286
- Consultation Copy Number 13-0051, Item Number ISN 273704
• Consultation Copy Number C10126, Item Number ISN 237354
Photographs and Documentary Art
- Andrew Merrilees Collection, Accession 1980-149, Group F, Series IV, "General View of Grain Elevators and Railway"
- William James Topley Collection, Accession 1936-270, Series A, Original Item Number 2415, "Misses Meredith"
- PA-113772. Lieutenant Mollie Lamb, CWAC War Artist
- C-028700. Sir Hugh Macdonald
- RD-001289. Claude Jutra, film maker
- e000756936. View of children sleighing down a hill, Montréal
- 1985-198-183 Untitled: Lévesque and Laurin in car crash by Rusins Kaufmanis
- F/440 - Port Arthur - 1952, Author: Canada: Mines and Technical Surveys
- H3/349/Rouyn/1926, "Carte de la région minière de Rouyn", The Map Specialty Co., St. Jean, Quebec: Stadacona Rouyn Mines, Ltd., c1926
- F/540/Calgary/1967, "Calgary and Vicinity," Shell Oil Company, Clark Stone Ltd.
- H3/240/Charlottetown/, "Map of the City of Charlottetown & suburbs, P.E.I." drawn by Cyril Lambourne
- NMC 23550, Plan of Edmonton Settlement 1904 by E. Deville
- F/240/Louisbourg/, "Plan du port de Louisbourg avec la [veue] par le point A," [L'Hermite]
- McLean and MacPhadyen Fonds, Accession 86703/9, File , Item 7
- J.A. Ewart Fonds, Accession 76703/13, Item 479
- RG 24M, Department of National Defence Fonds, Accession 84503/38, Item 339, NMC 80124
- The Victoria Cross, 49¢, October 21, 2004
- POS-003711, Canada, 1851, 3 pence
- NLC-10086, Hunters in the Snow, by Pieter Bruegel
- Coverpage of AMICUS 48747, Cet été qui chantait by Gabrielle Roy
- Le Devoir, April 12, 1950, p. B-2
- Saturday Night, Vol. 144, Issue 1, Feb. 1999, pp. 4-6