You can search for information on public opinion research reports (PORR) by:
- name of the contracting department;
- name of the contractor;
- keywords appearing in the title of the report;
- the year in which the report was issued; and
- the registration number ("POR" number) assigned to the report by Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGSC).
You can also use any combination of those search elements.
Select "Submit" to start the search.
- Enter "Defence" in the search box for "Department name" and select "2007" from the menu in the search box for "Year".
- Select "Submit".
- The search will retrieve information on PORR completed for the Department of National Defence in 2007.
Understanding search results
Basic citation information will be displayed for each report included in the search results.
If several items are included in the search results, you can use the "Sort by" menu in the upper right section of the results page to sort the results alphabetically by department, contractor, or title, or chronologically by the year in which the report was completed.
Immediately below the citation information for each report, there is a link to the executive summary for that report. By clicking on "View executive summary", you will be taken to a copy of the summary stored in the electronic collection of Library and Archives Canada (LAC).
To return to the Public Opinion Research Reports website, use the back button on your Web browser.