On Saturday, December 12, 2015 from 6 a.m. until 12 p.m. (EST), an interruption of computing services will affect clients of Library and Archives Canada (LAC).
During this period, the following services will be unavailable:
- Amicus and Trakker services
- Searches in the Theses Collection
- Canadian ISBN Service System - CISS
- Electronic Publication Pilot Project - EPPP
- Public Opinion Research Reports - PORR
- Images display services for specialized collections
LAC regrets any inconvenience that this may cause.