This page has been archived on the Web
Archived information is provided for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It is not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards and has not been altered or updated since it was archived. Please contact us to request a format other than those available.
On Saturday, May 25, 2013, from 6 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. (EDT), a major interruption of computing services will affect clients of Library and Archives Canada (LAC).
During this period, the following services will be unavailable:
- Internal and external access to LAC public websites
- OWA (Outlook Web Access) webmail and BlackBerry services (except voice communication)
- Remote access to LAC’s internal and external applications (SharePoint, print and data servers, AMICUS, MIKAN, etc.)
- The Internet or VPN will not be available for teleworking employees
- The Internet will not be available to on-site clients and employees
Library and Archives Canada regrets any inconvenience that this may cause.