On Saturday, May 25, 2013, from 6 p.m. to 11:59 p.m. (EDT), a major interruption of computing services will affect clients of Library and Archives Canada (LAC).
During this period, the following services will be unavailable:
- Internal and external access to LAC public websites
- OWA (Outlook Web Access) webmail and BlackBerry services (except voice communication)
- Remote access to LAC’s internal and external applications (SharePoint, print and data servers, AMICUS, MIKAN, etc.)
- The Internet or VPN will not be available for teleworking employees
- The Internet will not be available to on-site clients and employees
Library and Archives Canada regrets any inconvenience that this may cause.