Item number (ISN):
CANADIAN TELEVISION FUND
General access conditions for collection
- With written permission of Copyright Owner / Avec la permission écrite du détenteur des droits d'auteur
- Reproduction: with written permission of copyright owner : no donor restrictions
Coast Guard Chronicles
Country of production:
Name of distributor:
- director, Charles E. Doucet; producer, Barry Cowling; executive producer, Michael Volpe; script, Barry Cowling; Charles E. Doucet; photography, Mark Hammond; music, Blain Morris; narrator, Peter Flemington
- Documentary film chronicling the adventures of the Canadian Coast Guard, and featuring three Maritime Region coast guard vessels as they deal with search and rescue operations, assist a whale entangled in commercial fishing gear, and compete in a dory rowing competition against the U.S. Coast Guard. <48mn 38s>
- Copyright owner: CGC Productions Limited, 2002.
Restrictions on Consultation:
~No Restrictions / Pas de restrictions
- 1. Program was produced with the participation of the Canadian Television Fund created by the Government of Canada (Telefilm Canada: Equity Investment Program), and the Canadian Cable Industry (CTF: License Fee Program).
- 2. Production assistance also provided by The Canadian Film or Video Production Tax Credit; Nova Scotia Film Development Corporation, and Nova Scotia Film Industry Tax Credit. Produced in association with Global, a Canwest Company.
- 3. Recording includes 5 x 20 second blacks.
- 4. Two copies received.
DSINTRNL - 350672